By Christian Day
- Legendary Witches who've raised the lifeless, together with The Witch of Endor, Circe, and Erichtho
- Creating ancestral altars and development relationships with spirits
- The instruments of Necromancy: the bronze dagger, yew wand, iron keys, graveyard airborne dirt and dust, the providing cauldron, spirit powders, the human cranium, and more.
- Methods of spirit touch, together with computerized writing, scrying mirrors, spirit forums, pendulums, and spirit mediumship
- The old arts of necromancy as a style of conjuring the useless to help in magic
- Ridding your self of undesirable spirits utilizing rituals of detoxing, banishing and exorcism
- Ghost searching suggestions that mix psychic knowledge with glossy technology
- Communing with the lifeless in dreams
- Sacred vacations and strong celebrations of the dead
- Resources on the place to ethically receive the instruments of the trade
- An evaluation of the dreaded deities of the Underworld
- Rituals, recipes, workouts, and more!
Read or Download The witches' book of the dead PDF
Best occult & paranormal books
This infrequent publication contains suggestions for Exploring and Experiencing the Boundless probabilities of the Astral airplane.
The angels during this booklet will be contacted simply, and provides you entry to powers which could increase your lifestyles. The larger Magickal Angels follows on from the preferred Magickal Angels, yet is a whole magickal method in its personal correct. you don't want to be accustomed to the 1st e-book to get effects. Magickal Angels brought readers to 24 angels, however the better Magickal Angels covers the powers of forty eight angels that weren't printed within the first e-book.
In his learn of witchcraft and magic in sixteenth and seventeenth century Europe, Geoffrey Scarre offers an exam of the theoretical and highbrow rationales which made prosecution for the crime appropriate to the continent's judiciaries.
Additional info for The witches' book of the dead
The term has long been regarded in modern Wiccan and Witchcraft circles to define an “oath-breaker” or a renegade male Witch who violates the ethics of the Craft. In earlier periods it was used to denote a male practitioner of Witchcraft as distinguished from a female Witch. In the 1960s the term “Witch” was regarded as a negative term in mainstream culture; it bore the stigma of devil worship and diabolical practices. During this decade, modern practitioners envisioned the Witch as a misunderstood and wrongfully maligned figure.
The Shroud and the Veil: Living Witchcraft Establishing a pact between yourself and the spirits is only the beginning of living a spirit-filled life. You must also be willing to face your fears of the unknown and transform the fabric of your life itself. It is not necessary that you creep up and down the streets each night in tattered black robes and ghoulish makeup. The spirits recognize those who are different. Learning to distinguish yourself as a creature of wonder and mystery will show the spirits that you are one of their own.
Most of the records dealt with men in black (and no, not the kind who hunt aliens), queens of the underworld, and, of course, the Devil himself. But recent translations of Hungarian Witch trials records by Hungarian Professor Éva Pócs show possible links to ancient cults of the dead as well as connections to both Nordic and Celtic shamanism hidden within the testimony of the accused. 2 While the word “Witch” is specifically Germanic, I personally take the route of using the word more broadly, to apply to similar magical peoples throughout the known world.
The witches' book of the dead by Christian Day