By Alex A. Adjei, John K. Buolamwini
Novel Anticancer Agents offers pertinent easy technological know-how info on techniques used for the rational layout and discovery of novel anticancer brokers, and, moreover, translational reviews related to medical trial layout and execution with those novel, typically cytostatic brokers. This ebook covers uncomplicated technology techniques which are getting used in drug discovery and preclinical overview eager about novel molecular goals, in addition to medical trial technique together with medical pharmacokinetics and imaging to handle problems with efficacy review of the hot, particularly non-cytotoxic anticancer agents.
At current, there is not any e-book that gives such an integration of uncomplicated and medical stories of novel anticancer brokers, masking either drug discovery and translational study extensively.
- Addresses the serious matters excited by the improvement of novel brokers for melanoma treatment via specialists within the field
- Presents drug discovery strategies
- Discusses regulatory matters surrounding drug development
Read or Download Novel anticancer agents : strategies for discovery and clinical testing PDF
Best oncology books
Greens, complete Grains and their Derivatives in melanoma Prevention appears to be like intimately on the facts in regards to the results and mechanisms of motion of doubtless cancer-preventive parts and their assets from plant state. The e-book covers present wisdom on definite meals and their ingredients in melanoma prevention, akin to cruciferous and eco-friendly leafy greens, nuts and seeds, complete grains, tomato lycopene and carotenoids, alliums and their sulphur and selenium components, and capsaicinoids from chilli peppers.
This can be a 3-in-1 reference booklet. It supplies a whole scientific dictionary masking enormous quantities of phrases and expressions in terms of malignant mesothelioma. It additionally supplies large lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it presents info to clients on tips to replace their wisdom utilizing quite a few net assets.
This quantity features a selection of writings from the leaders within the fields of Molecular Biology and cancer study on the way to start to inform the ever-expanding tale of the newest findings, discoveries, and capability of BRAF-directed objectives in cancer. fresh learn has proven that BRAF inhibitors are potent for a brief time period, yet there's little desire that this medicines as unmarried brokers will bring about sturdy profit in a majority of sufferers.
Biopsy Interpretation of sentimental Tissue Tumors is a realistic consultant and bench reference for surgical pathologists for the translation of soppy tissue biopsies, together with open and percutaneous middle needle biopsies. every one bankruptcy publications readers in a logical approach, with the most important differential diagnostic positive aspects of particular tumors specific inside every one classification, utilizing morphologic, immunohistochemical, ultrastructural, and genetic information.
Extra resources for Novel anticancer agents : strategies for discovery and clinical testing
1998; 17:3052-3065. 184. Warner SL, Bearss DJ, Han H, Von Hoff DD. Targeting Aurora-2 kinase in cancer. Mol. Cancer Ther. 2003; 2:589-595. 185. Masuda Y, Nishida A, Hori K, Hirabayashi T, Kajimoto S, Nakajo S, Kondo T, Asaka M, Nakaya K. Beta-hydroxyisovalerylshikonin induces apoptosis in human leukemia cells by inhibiting the activity of a polo-like kinase 1 (PLK1). Oncogene 2003; 22:1012-1023. 186. Nakaya K, Miyasaka T. A shikonin derivative, beta-hydroxyisovalerylshikonin, is an ATP-non-competitive inhibitor of protein tyrosine kinases.
122. Ramage AD, Langdon SP, Ritchie AA, Urns DJ, Miller WR. Growth inhibition by 8-chloro-cyclic AMP of human HT29 colorectal and ZR-75-1 breast carcinoma xenografts is associated with selective modulation of protein kinase A isoenzymes. Eur. J. Cancer 1995; 31A:969-973. 123. Cho YS, Cho-Chung YS. Antisense protein kinase A RIalpha acts synergistically with hydroxycamptothecin to inhibit growth and induce apoptosis in human cancer cells: molecular basis for combinatorial therapy. Clin. Cancer Res.
64. Heldin C-H, Ostman A, Ronnstrand L. Signal transduction via platelet-derived growth factor receptors. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1998; 1378:F79-F113. REFERENCES 2~ 65. Cools J, DeAngelo DJ, Gotlib J e t al. A tyrosine kinase created by fusion of the PDGFRA and FIPIL1 genes as a therapeutic target of imatinib in idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome. N. Engl. J. Med. 2003; 348:1201-1214. 66. Shawver LK, Schwartz DP, Mann E et al. Inhibition of platelet-derived growth factormediated signal transduction and tumor growth by N-[4-[trifluoromethyl]phenyl]-5methylisoxazole-4-carboxamide.
Novel anticancer agents : strategies for discovery and clinical testing by Alex A. Adjei, John K. Buolamwini