By Eelco F.M. Wijdicks
Книга Catastrophic Neurologic problems within the Emergency division Catastrophic Neurologic issues within the Emergency DepartmentКниги English литература Автор: Eelco F.M. Wijdicks Год издания: 2004 Формат: pdf Издат.:Oxford collage Press Страниц: 344 Размер: 31,3 ISBN: 0195168801 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:Review". . . Wijdicks bargains an engaging and intensely useful perception of neurology within the emergency room . . . a great resource of thought for educating. the entire medical professionals (from scholars to experts) who've to stroll via an emergency division must have this e-book on their bookshelves." --Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and PsychiatryProduct DescriptionMayo health center university of medication, Rochester, MN. presents new concentrate on the assessment of featuring signs and highlights 'red flags' environment priorities and path of wanted medical strategy. a number of neurologic issues are mentioned intimately. contains a new bankruptcy on forensic neurology. past variation: c2000. DNLM: apprehensive method Diseases--diagnosis.
Read Online or Download Catastrophic Neurologic Disorders in the Emergency Department PDF
Similar neurology books
The invention of microRNAs has published an unforeseen and extraordinary extra point of excellent tuning of the genome and the way genes are used repeatedly in numerous combos to generate the complexity that underlies for example the mind. because the preliminary experiences played in C. elegans, we now have long past a much solution to start to know how microRNA pathways could have an impression on healthiness and illness in human.
It is a 3-in-1 reference e-book. It offers a whole clinical dictionary overlaying thousands of phrases and expressions in terms of hydrocephalus. It additionally supplies large lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it offers details to clients on how you can replace their wisdom utilizing a variety of web assets.
- Neurological Eponyms
- Wiring the Brain for Reading: Brain-Based Strategies for Teaching Literacy (1st Edition)
- Neurologie, 11. Auflage
- Opioid Dependence: Mechanisms and Treatment
- Substance abuse: a comprehensive textbook
- Behavioral Neurobiology of Anxiety and Its Treatment
Extra info for Catastrophic Neurologic Disorders in the Emergency Department
Blakeley J, Jankovic J: Secondary causes of paroxysmal dyskinesia. Adv Neurol 89:401, 2002. 2. Calne DB, Lang AE: Secondary dystonia. Adv Neurol 50:9, 1988. 3. Watts R, Koller WC: Movement Disorders. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1997. 4. Lance JW, Adams RD: The syndrome of intention or action myoclonus as a sequel to hypoxic encephalopathy. Brain 86:111, 1963. 5. Caviness JN: Myoclonus. In CH Adler, JE Ahlskog (eds), Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment Guidelines for the Practicing Physician.
3. Robillard RB, Hilsinger RL Jr, Adour KK: Ramsay Hunt facial paralysis: clinical analyses of 185 patients. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 95:292, 1986. 4. Baloh RW. Vestibular neuritis. N Engl J Med 348:1027, 2003. 5. : Diabetes mellitus and hearing loss. Clin Otolaryngol 20:130, 1995. 6. Schacht J: Aminoglycoside ototoxicity: prevention in sight? Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 118:674, 1998. 7. : Otolaryngology, 3rd ed. St. Louis: Mosby, 1998. 8. Magnusson M, Karlberg M: Peripheral vestibular disorders with acute onset of vertigo.
9. Posner JB, Dalmau JO: Paraneoplastic syndromes of the nervous system. Clin Chem Lab Med 38:117, 2000. 10. Lehmann-Horn F, Jurkat-Rott K, Rudel R: Periodic paralysis: understanding channelopathies. Curr Neurol Neurosci 2:61, 2002. 11. Celesia GG: Disorders of membrane channels or channelopathies. Clin Neurophysiol 112:2, 2001. 12. Blacker DJ, Wijdicks EFM, Ramakrishna G: Resolution of severe paraplegia due to aortic dissection after CSF drainage. Neurology 61:142, 2003. 13. Killen D, Weinstein C, Reed W.
Catastrophic Neurologic Disorders in the Emergency Department by Eelco F.M. Wijdicks